There are ten (10) buttons are used to manage records on the following screens:
•Action → Accounts
•Action → Stock items (Multi-group) tab
•Setup → Stock information - (Tax classes) tab
•Setup → Setup → Currencies
1. First - Go to the first record.
2. Previous - Go to the previous record.
3. Next - Go to the next record.
4. Last - Go to the last record.
5. Add (insert) a new record.
6. Delete - (permanently remove) a record. Once you click on this button, the following confirmation screen is displayed:
Make absolutely sure that the correct record before you click on the OK button. If it is not the correct record, click on the Cancel button and select the correct record.
7. Activate - will activate the Save or Delete buttons.
8. Save - (accept) the changes to a record.
9. Cancel - (reject) the changes to a record.
10. Undo - Undo the latest changes.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Benefits of a Help Authoring Tool